Warm and safe project
Many families with pre-school children have been hit hard by the impact of the COVID-19 within Essex. Home-Start Essex want to reach out to families to give them extra support to provide added security and reduce loneliness, through the uncertainty of this pandemic.
We are pleased to be funded by Essex County Council to provide extra support for 0-5’s during a 6-month period from 1st December 2020 until 31st Sept 21.
Services we can offer
Once the referral is accepted and families are registered, we can offer the following services:
- Information Guidance and Support Packs
- A follow up call with your family regarding further support or help that is needed
- Outdoor groups will be held in particular areas to build peer networks of support, help improve isolation and improve mental health and wellbeing.
- A telephone support line and telephone befriender support.
- Pop up groups
- Baby packs/parcels when required
- Food voucher for local store if struggling
- Clothes voucher if in emergency need.
If you have any questions about who we can help and the services we can offer then please contact us. You can download referral here.
Referral form- click link.