Household fund

Household Support Fund


If your a family with a child under 11 years struggling you can ask for extra help- Home-Start Colchester Jaywick Clacton are holders of the Household fund- Please complete the attached Extra Help form and send it to

Extra Support Register form( no PW)

Money, debt and benefits: Household Support Fund – Essex County Council